Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL) version 8 - Engineering - can be used on DDEC VI and newer systems:
• View information about the connected ECUs;
• Perform standard fault code operations;
• Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting;
• Read variable values in real time and display them graphically;
• Configure and manage parameters;
• Perform service routines;
• Play back logs of all connected activity;
• Program the CPC/MCM (EPA07) and CPC02T/MCM2/ACM2 (EPA10).
Note: Only for One PC insallation
To prevent the “Negative Response” errors and a TeamViewer
connection is needed to activate the software…..
****FREE REMOTE SUPPORT BY TEAMVIEWER ****