Isuzu IDSS II 2018 - Isuzu Diagnostic Service System+license for
you can make order directly on following link:
Isuzu Diagnostic Service System (IDSS) is a comprehensive diagnostic tool which houses Service
Information (including Electrical Troubleshooting Manual), Scan
Tool, Service Programming, Bulletins and some training to support
all Isuzu manufactured products. The system utilizes a laptop in
conjunction with an industry standard J2534 vehicle interface
device. Updating the system software is accomplished via the
The IDSS supports Isuzu manufactured product models 1996-2017 year:
• Stripped Chassis w/3.0L Diesel (4JJ1);
• N-Series w/3.0L Diesel (4JJ1);
• N-Series w/5.2L Diesel (4HK1);
• N-Series w/6.0L Gas;
• N/W Series w/5.2L Diesel (4HK1);
• N/W Series w/6.0L Gas;
• F/T Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• H/C Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• C-Series w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• N/W Series w/4.8L Diesel (4HE1);
• FRR/WT5500 w/7.8L Diesel (6HK1);
• N/W Series w/5.7L (CAL) Gas;
• N/W Series w/5.7L (FED) Gas.
The reasons for the IDSS are:
• Need for a comprehensive common support tool in one package:
- Scan tool;
- Service Programming;
- Service Information and Bulletins.
• Need flexible system to fit GM and Isuzu’s needs in medium duty
- HP change;
- PTO settings at the Dealer, Fleet and Port levels;
- Data Monitor System (Fuel economy, codes, operation status etc.);
- Diesel Particulate Filter testing for 2007i emissions;
- Release timing control;
- On-demand changes.
• Need for Internet updating and internet communication to dealers.
• View service information.
• View electrical shematics.
• View service bulletins (1984-2014).
• Use scan tool for diagnostic and controller programming.
Supported languages: English.
|OS:||VISTA, Win7, , Win98, Windows 8 , 10, WinJapan, WinNT, WinXP|
|Quantity of CD:||2 DVDL|
|Date of update:||1/2018|