|• Volvo Tech Tool (TT) 2.04.87 / VCADS Pro 3.04.55  (Development)|
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was
developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT
can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside,
or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers
the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you
can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product
could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions
for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other
external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations,
and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with
what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 - FH4/FM4 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2,
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+ - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).
• Access and program parameters of ANY Level without any restrictions for APCI database;
• Edit parameter access, policy, presentation settings for APCI Plus database;
• Change minimum/maximum values of parameters, for example: speed
• Works with Tech Tool 1.12/2.01/2.02/2.03/2.04 in Standard (Normal) or Development mode;
• Support 28 languages;
• Support all brands (Volvo, Renault, UD, Mack) and models supported by Tech Tool;
• Developer Tool for editing APCI parameters (VERSION2 and older el. system
• Developer Tool Plus for editing APCI Plus parameters (VERSION3, VERSION4 el. system trucks);
• Mack Developer Tool for editing V-MAC I/II/III/ITC parameters;
• Support Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10;
• For portability USB key included.
Some interesting options:
• Chassis ID Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Injector programming.
• Speed Limit programming.
• EUR6 trucks supported.
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.